Check our Latest products!
Are you considering buying Playa del Carmen real estate? If you are, you’re probably motivated by several of the following reasons. If not, you may wish to consider these points.
The following are some of the main motivations buyers have to invest in the beautiful beachfront community:
1. The Beaches – This is the reason for it all; miles and miles of wide beaches, with soft, white sand, and the turquoise Caribbean behind. The beaches are ideal for taking a walk, lounging in the sun, enjoying a cold drink, watching kids build sand castles, and much more. There are also events on the beach like the annual jazz festival in November.
2. Fifth Avenue – This is the main street downtown, which is closed off to traffic, making it wonderful pedestrian walkway with many options in dining, live music, shopping and nightlife, as well as benches and cafes where you just sit down to relax and watch other relaxed people walk by.
3. The Ocean –Out past the beach is a whole other world of its own. Many people love to go out sailing or windsurfing, or enjoy the adventure of deep-sea fishing. Down below the surface is the magical world of the world’s second largest coral reef. Dive tours allow residents to enjoy the sight of this colorful natural wonder first hand.
4. The Nature– The area is rich with jungle and wildlife; a number of parks allow you to see the wildlife and enjoy nature related activities such as horseback riding or extreme sports. The area also has the unique feature of its underground waterways and cave system, which can be accessed through openings called “cenotes.” Snorkeling and guided cave tours (with beautiful colored lighting) are two possible ways to enjoy this feature.
5. The Activities –In addition to the first four items, there are many other activities in the area, some related specifically to the area, such as visiting Mayan pyramids or historic cities, others comfortable activities like back home, such as watching movies or going bowling. The variety of choices is large.
6. Modern Services– Playa del Carmen has grown and modernized quickly, with everything from large shopping centers and large-screen movie theaters, to state-of-the-art hospitals and digital printing centers.
7. Expat Community– The area is home to up to 12,000 Americans.
8. Low Cost of Living– Everything from the prices of Playa del Carmen real estate to the cost of weekly groceries is lower than the equivalent back home.
9. Easy Travel– The Cancun International Airport is 45 minutes away and offers the most direct flights to North American destinations from Mexico. Many discounts flights are also available.
10. Good Property Value, Appreciation– Playa del Carmen real estate has proven to be a good investment, and continues to present new opportunities.
Once you own your property, you will probably keep discovering many of your own reasons why moving here was a good idea!
write by Gwyneth