Check our Latest products!
Los Angeles Sightseeing Tours has been serving the Los Angeles area for over 10 years in providing the best tours of Hollywood, Beverly Hills and LA! Let us make your trip a memorable experience of fun, thrills, and excitement. Los Angeles is the largest city in the state of California and the second largest in the United States. Often abbreviated as L.A. and nicknamed The City of Angels, when the sun sets in the City of Angels, the stars come out to play!
It is rated an alpha world city, having an estimated population of 3.8 million and spanning over 498.3 square miles (1,290.6 km) in Southern California. Additionally, the Los Angeles metropolitan area is home to nearly 12.9 million people who hail from all over the globe and speak 224 different languages. Los Angeles is the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populous and one of the most diverse counties in the United States. Its inhabitants are known as “Angelinos”.
Take the Los Angeles Sightseeing Grand Tour and see all the famous sights. You’ll visit the birthplace of LA at Olvera Street and see well-known locations you’ll recognize from TV and movies. No city in the world has a more colorful and sordid history than Hollywood and nowhere else have so many famous (and infamous) people moved over to the “other side”. The sightseeing places of Los Angeles are as follows:
– Hollywood – entertainment’s capital of the world
– Beverly Hills – home to the Rich and Famous
– Santa Monica – the Santa Monica Pier has been seen in many movies like Forest Gump and the Sting
– Third Street Promenade – the most famous shopping boulevard in L.A
– Brentwood – a local celebrity hangout
– Westwood Village – home to the UCLA Bruins
– The Beverly Hilton – home to the Golden Globes
– Rodeo Drive – shop with the stars at many exclusive boutiques like Gucci, Chanel, Prada and Christian Dior
– Bel Air – Enjoy a great view from the Bel Air Gates that give access to the finest and well-designed Villas and Mansions
– Movie Stars’ Homes – we’ll show you where some of Hollywood’s celebrities live
– Sunset Strip – see the trendy nightclubs, restaurants and boutiques
– Mann’s Chinese Theatre – compare your hand and footprints with Hollywood’s legendary stars
– The Walk of Fame – stroll along your favorite movie stars
– Hollywood Boulevard – see what Hollywood is about
– The Kodak Theatre – home to the Oscars
– Hollywood Sign – you’ll have a magnificent view of the famous Hollywood sign from Mulholland Drive
– Universal City Walk – have lunch at one of a kind restaurant.,
– Hard Rock Cafe – shop for souvenirs from your favorite movies
– Olvera Street – the birthplace of Los Angeles.
– Union Station – LA’s train station
– Disney Concert Hall – home to the LA Philharmonic
– Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels – LA’s Cathedral
– Chinatown – where east meets west
– Beaches – see magnificent beaches
– Pacific Ocean – enjoy the view of California’s surfer playground
Moreover, enjoy a day of excitement and magic with Mickey Mouse and friends at the “happiest place on earth!” Thus, you can make your trip memorable.
write by Theodore