Check our Latest products!
While most of us are happy to sit down and watch Star Wars, respective partners are not so willing. I know that I get quizzed all the time on why I like it so much. My girl friend can’t seem to understand why the Star Wars movies are so good. So I decided to sit down with her and show her why she should like Star Wars as much as me.
1. Harrison Ford. Most chicks still think that he is hot. Yeh sure he’s getting older now days but in the original trilogy he is still a good looking. Plus if you tell her he gets his shirt off in The Empire Strike Back then she will sit there and wait for it. Now we all know that he doesn’t really get his shirt off, just ripped a little, but you are allowed to exaggerate sometimes.
2. Ewoks. Girls all like cute and cuddly things, and there is nothing more cute and cuddly than a Ewok. I know that you may not like the half Wookie want-to-be’s but remember this is not about you. Tell the love of your life that if she likes them then you will get her a Ewok doll. I don’t know if you can, but you can tell her you will try.
3. C3PO. Girls like gay guys. They see them as a man friend with female advice, and who better fits that role than C3PO. Once they know that he is gay they will watch the whole movie laughing at his antics and hoping that he will find another gay robot so that they can live happily ever after.
4. Princess Leia. Chicks love a big tough strong female lead. They also love a soft and feminine character that they can relate to. Leia Organa has the lot. She is tough but soft, brave but scared. Tell your partner that she is a role model and someone you respect. That will win you brownie points every time. It shows a intellectual side. Hey lie if you have to, but remember were trying to sit down and watch our favorite movie here.
5. Cry when Darth Vader dies. When Luke Skywalker takes of his helmet, shed a tear. Show your girlfriend that you have a soft side. Girls dig that. They may not feel the same way, but if it gets you emotional than you will be able to watch it more often.
Now that you have her won over to liking Star Wars you don’t want to stuff it all up by doing something stupid. Unfortunately, as men, we are almost pre-programmed to do stupid things, and what is the biggest mistake we can make when watching Star Wars?
“Gee Leia looks hot in that slave girl outfit!”
And in an instant you have blown it.
Mind you in saying all of this I have tried it all and still have no succeeded in winning her over. Mind you, you are better to try than to just fail outright.
P.S. I do know where you can get a Princess Leia Slave Girl Outfit!
write by Daniel Baldwin