black t shirt|
1. Choose wedding date carefully. One of the most important thing to consider when planning a Positano Wedding is the wedding date. The best date to plan your Positano Wedding is between April to October, this is the time that the weather is truly divine. Blue and sunny skies, the flowers all in full bloom, making the most of the beauty of Positano. But if you want fewer tourists, plan it by September, by this time the August holiday crowds have left. Refrain from scheduling your wedding after October because the rains start in early November.
2. Find a location that suits your dream wedding. If you prefer a civil Positano Wedding or if you want a Catholic Positano Wedding. If it is a civil wedding that you want, it would be done in the Positano Town Hall and it would be officiated by the Mayor or the Civil Registrar. The view from the town hall is spectacular as it is situated at the top of the hill and makes the most of the spectacular view from the blue skies above and the turquoise waters below. You also have the option to marry indoors in the Marriage Hall in case of rain.
On the other hand, if you want a Catholic Positano Wedding, there is a cozy chapel just a few minutes drive from the center of Positano. It also has a breathtaking view of the sea. During the summer, the chapel is awashed with a myriad of colors because the beautiful flowers around the chapel are in bloom. Wedding rites are in English.
3. Look for a reception venue that meets your criterion. If you want to have your Positano Wedding reception in a hotel, then the Le Sirenuse is the best bet. Considered to be a “gem of a hotel”. It is a five star hotel that boasts of the best amenities, food and service. It provides a close-up view of Positano and is conveniently located near the shops, cafes and the beach.
4. Photographers are also very important when planning a wedding. These photos would last a lifetime, make sure that every moment is captured. One of the most well-known Positano Wedding photographers are Roberto Lavini of “Camera Chiara”, proof of which is their having been chosen by Canon Europe to advertise the EOS 40D camera. They also use old photographic processes; they make handmade black and white pictures. Another well- known photographer is Vittore Buzzi, a member of WPJA or the Wedding Photojournalist association and has more than ten years of experience in the field.
5. Take time to see and smell the flowers. Flowers are probably the icing on top of the cake when it comes to a Positano Wedding. There is nothing more beautiful against the backdrop of picturesque Positano than having flowers all around. There are really lots of flower shops in Italy, so flowers are not that expensive. One of the best-known shops is the Aldo Flora Garden which boasts of having the most extensive portfolio when it comes to floral arrangements.
write by anderson