Check our Latest products!
1. Bury a “Time Capsule” together with trinkets, love letters or other romantic sentimental items. Then, draw up a simple map and store it in your safe deposit box. Date the map and decide together when you’ll dig up your romantic treasure.
2. Create a special music disk together of love or fun songs. Have them ready for those special times together.
3. Plant a romantic note in a book your love is reading. It can be as simple as: “I love you,” “I want you” or just XOXOXOXO.
4. Next time you’re at the mall together, jump into a photo booth and take some fun pictures. Keep in your car or in your desk for a quick pick-me-up during the day.
5. Plant a tree together and plan to carve your names in it when it grows big. This can be a fun place to have a picnic or just hang out together; watching the clouds or stars.
6. Stop at a local coffee shop and spend some “two-gether” time there, or take a long walk or scenic drive in the county.
7. Send your love a letter at work. You can disguise it in a regular business envelope and it can be funny or/and romantic. Or even a little naughty if you’re planning a special evening together.
8. Use heart-shaped sticky notes, one or a bunch to post little messages throughout the house or garage to add a little thrill to your love’s life.
9. Pick up some dipping chocolate and fresh strawberries, cherries or bananas and make tonight’s dessert incredibly romantic.
10. Take a long drive and stop at a new restaurant, or a deli to pick up a picnic lunch. Spend this time really listening to each other.
11. Name a star together and when you’re apart; you can look at it and know that your love is waiting for your safe return.
12. Use glow-in-the-dark stars and black lights to create a romantic night sky inside.
13. Create a spa atmosphere at home with candles, essential oils, incense burners, mood music, massagers or other relaxation products.
14. Chocolate, the flavor of romance! Serve chocolate liquor in small glassware as dessert to vamp up a romantic dinner.
15. On a special night, dim the lights and put on some soft music. Then undress leaving a trail of your clothes from the front door to the bedroom.
16. Spend a quiet evening by the fire together. Roast marshmallows or have drinks available.
17. While your love is showering, sneak in and write, “I love you” on the steamed mirror.
18. Take a love letter or romantic vacation brochure and cut it into a puzzle. Mail a piece of the puzzle to your love every day or place each puzzle piece on table or dresser.
19. Make a romantic tape recording asking your love to meet you somewhere. You’ll need confirmation that they can make it so be sure to leave a return number.
20. Next time you’re walking together, grab your love’s hand or walk arm-and-arm.
21. Make a “Prescription for Love” form on the computer. Then hand write each prescription using words like…take two doses of love and come see me now, make it more creative and intimate. Re-label an empty prescription bottle with heart stickers and set the blank prescriptions next to the bottle with a pen so you can both play doctor.
22. Create a romantic slideshow using old photos of you and your love. Sort pictures by years and events starting from when you first met until present. Add some romantic music then set a date for both of you to enjoy.
23. Don’t put those photos away just yet! Pick out the best ones and frame as many as you want to display on the mantel, coffee table or dresser. This grouping will bring back wonderful memories every day.
24. Email greetings. They can surprise, create fun, show affection or entice your love. Send a free greeting anytime; why not send one right now!
25. Purchase an inexpensive romance calendar. Keep track of upcoming romantic dates and events; don’t use it as your everyday calendar. You can, however, mark a black “x” on days that there’s a family or other event so you don’t overbook days. Likewise mark your regular calendar with a red “x” for romance days. Keep this calendar as a special keepsake when the year is done.
26. Sometimes changing your normal routine can spark romance. Like using candles or mood lighting or bringing home a bouquet of flowers to set the stage for romance.
27. Date night is a must! Maybe a picnic for two or tickets to a ballgame, movie or play. Consider mutual interests so you both have fun or take turns picking the entertainment. Remember, a date doesn’t have to be expensive; get creative. The idea is to have fun and talk. Schedule a month in advance and don’t cancel, as it’s the most important appointment of the month.
28. Each one makes a list of romantic fantasies to share during a upcoming romantic evening.
29. Happy Birthday Banner. You don’t have to buy one; it’ll be better when you’ve created it.
30. A candlelight dinner for two is very romantic.
31. Splurge on some new, sexy lingerie which could be just the thing to give your love the urge.
32. You’re the star. Have a personalized romance novel created where you star and he’s the hero.
33. Alone away from home. Send a small gift or flowers to your love’s destination to be received upon arrival.
34. For a personalized keepsake, consign a local artist to sketch you and your love doing something fun or romantic together.
35. Keep some coins handy so when you pass a fountain, you can both make an impromptu wish.
36. Slip a love note in your love’s pants or coat pocket.
37. Acknowledge your love’s interests. Get tickets to an event, i.e., game, opera or concert, you know your love is interested in. Keep the location a secret, however, mark your romance calendar so you both keep this date open.
38. Be extra understanding when you’re love has a down-in-the-dumps day.
39. Cut small, heart shapes from colored paper and jot down a romantic message on each. Then, take them to a party store and ask the clerk to put one in each balloon before it’s inflated. Tell your love to pop them as they deflate to find a surprise.
40. Buy a box of Lucky Charms and remove all the marshmallows except the heart-shaped ones.
41. At the mall, split $20 and plan a time and place to meet later. Then split to find secret romantic or seductive items for a special evening.
42. Fill a scrapbook with souvenirs and special mementos of your times together, such as concert ticket stubs, a napkin from a restaurant where you had a special evening together, romantic photos, etc.
43. Take your camera or use the picture option of your cell phone to record your special dates. Lots of people will take your picture if you ask and many times, they are looking for someone to take their picture.
44. Get a hammock, make some lemonade and spend a warm sunny date being lazy together.
45. Design and install a small sitting area at home where you can both enjoy the day and each other.
46. Take a trip to a winery. Don’t forget to take the tour and buy a bottle for reminiscing at a later date.
47. Buy two disposable cameras and take pictures of each other being silly, loving and romantic. Have them developed in an hour and then talk about them over iced tea, wine or dessert.
48. Rent a funny movie.
49. Create a romantic bedroom. Spare no expense and splurge on a new romantic-style bed, soft fluffy pillows, sheets, bedspread and curtains that ooze romance. Soft, sensual throw rugs and mood lighting will complete the transformation from dull to soothing and sexy.
50. Pamper your love by warming bath towels in the dryer for a few minutes.
51. Move those candles into the bathroom for a candlelit shower.
52. Put a note on the remote. “Come, turn me on,” may be the start of a special evening.
53. Pamper her and go to a chick flick; hold hands and let her cry if she wants to.
54. Plan a romantic trip and you’ll find that half the fun is in the planning.
55. Spend a day at the beach….at home. Decorate an area with a beach or Hawaiian theme. Get some coconuts, lounge chairs, beach towels and maybe even some sand. Don’t forget the tropical drinks and food.
56. Spray a heart shape in the grass so your love knows you care. Or use your lawn mower to cut one out.
57. Stargazing is fun, so buy an easy-to-follow book so you can both enjoy the sparkling sky.
58. Buy a smoothie maker and make a couple Pina Coladas or Daiquiris (alcohol or non), then pick a spot in the yard, throw down a blanket and enjoy your very own deserted island.
59. Drive to a nearby town and walk hand-in-hand to enjoy the sights, shops, restaurants or nightlife.
60. A moonlight picnic for two might be just what you need to set the stage for romance.
61. Plant some favorite flowers and when they bloom, you can pick them for your love.
62. Plan a midnight rendezvous on a hot summer night. Don’t forget the blanket and cold drinks.
63. Sidewalk chalk is handy for creating a special message to your love.
64. Spend time just spending time together. Activities such as croquet, horseshoes, golf and cards are fun.
65. Stock up on hot cocoa, tea and popcorn for the cooler months when you just want to snuggle up together.
66. Instead of springing for a fancy dinner, have dinner at home and go out for the dessert.
67. Gently blindfold your love and lead into the bedroom for some soft, sensual pleasure.
68. Resolve to become more romantic and you will.
69. Get a small box and decorate with hearts and flowers. Then start throwing in your small bills and change so you will have lots of “fun money” to spend when the mood is right.
70. Jot down those romantic ideas as you think of them for future reference.
71. Light up the fire pit or patio stove for a cuddly evening.
72. Spend an evening together making up love coupons and then have fun redeeming them.
73. For the gals – Dress in layers of lingerie and ask him if he wants to play strip poker.
74. Take a nature walk together. Breath in the fresh air, feel the sunshine and enjoy the walk.
75. When you notice your love is looking your way, smile.
76. Write a love note and place in plastic bottle to slip into her bubble bath.
77. Spice up your notes and love letters by referencing a Thesaurus. For example, other words for “love” could be devotion, passion and affection.
78. Mail a postcard to your love with a hand-drawn “I Love You” heart.
79. On those cold nights when you want to cuddle, warm your hands under water before hopping into bed.
80. Assemble a pizza, putting the toppings in a “heart-shaped” design.
81. No matter how bad your day was, always give a smile or kiss to your love.
82. Have some fun at Halloween and dress up to complement each other’s costume, i.e., Sonny & Cher, Biker Dude and Biker Babe, Cowboy and Cowgirl, etc.
83. Give your love a compliment when you can. Some example; that was a great dinner, you’re really good at balancing the checkbook, I couldn’t have done it without you or you look good in that outfit.
84. If you aren’t, get healthy together. Take that evening walk together, find out what healthy foods you both like and plan some healthy meals together.
85. Spend some time in the kitchen together preparing a meal or cleaning up.
86. When your love talks, listen.
87. Surprise your love with a kiss when least expected. Say, “I Love You.”
88. When using massage oil, pour on hands and rub them together to warm up the oil before applying.
89. If you’re not sure of what romantic things your love would like to do, start off with some things you would find romantic.
90. Take your love dancing and ask the DJ to dedicate a slow romantic song to your love from you. Then dance the night away. Or, call in to the radio station to dedicate a special love song to your love.
91. Leave a love note in your love’s car where it will be readily seen.
92. If you have a “Honey Do List,” add some “special” things you would like your honey to do with you.
93. If possible, offer to help your love when it comes to home repairs or general fix-it projects that might have been a one-person job before. This is quality time spent together and will reduce the time it takes to get the job done.
94. Make a “Why I Love You” list of your love’s best qualities and jot down in a simple, handmade birthday, anniversary or other card.
95. Spend a few minutes daydreaming about your love and the romantic things you want to do together.
96. Invite your love to join you for a drink and talk about a romantic vacation that you would both like to take if money was no objective. Be as detailed as possible and maybe you will find that you could enjoy some of those dreamy plans without spending big bucks.
97. Don’t forget to say, “Thank You” when your love does those little things for you.
98. Start each day by thinking about all the good things in your life. Then keep that positive feeling flowing throughout the day by staying upbeat and helpful.
99. Always be considerate of your love when at a social or other type of event. Plan to spend some time together during the event.
100. When your love is sick, take some extra time to make things as comfortable as possible. If a doctor appointment is made, offer to drive and to stop at the pharmacy if a drug is required. Make sure there are plenty of liquids available and offer to put together a simple meal, like toast and soup.
write by Michael Riemann